The High-Performing Real Estate Team: 5 Keys to Dramatically Increasing Sales and Commissions
Written by Brian Icenhower
Looking for a book that offers actionable systems and processes that can be immediately implemented to take you, your fellow real estate agents, and your team to the next level? ‘The High-Performance Real Estate Team: 5 Keys to Dramatically Increasing Sales and Commissions,’ by Brian Icenhower, is the book for you.
“We’re assuming you picked up this book because, like so many others, your real estate team is stuck in the status quo, has reached a point of stasis, or is at a significant turning point.”
Brian Icenhower, CEO and Founder of Icenhower Coaching & Consulting (ICC) wrote this book as a way to share his systems and secrets of the top real estate agents and brokerages with individuals across North America. Focusing on the 20 per cent of activities that drive expansion. The book itself shows you how to create renewed enthusiasm and engagement amidst your team. From the top, this book acts as a tool that you can actively use. It includes a “Team Book Club” throughout every section of the book, wherein the book implements a model for how to conduct a book club with your team and employees for six weeks. Over this time, your team will develop a clear understanding of each of the five keys to team growth and be ready to take what you have all learned to apply it directly to your work.
“It is important to remember to not work through too many objectives at once. We recommend working on two or three at once, at the most. If you are working on too many of your objectives at the same time, it can feel overwhelming to your team members and also very disorganized.”
The book itself is divided into various sections and parts, including a preface on how to use the book to grow your teams’ sales, the introduction, and 17 chapters (which are divided into five parts).
The five parts are:
- What’s Your Viral Goal? Commissions Earned, Volume Closed, or Units Sold? This one follows a SMART plan of action: namely, a Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Bound plan that will motivate your team.
- The Sales Team Activities That Will Grow Your Pipeline. In this part, the chapters focus on metrics, building inventory pipeline, and plotting your progress through appropriate delegation and action.
- Cultivate Personal Responsibility Through Team Accountability. This bunch of chapters focuses on keeping your team in the right headspace AND keeping them all accountable to get the job done and done well.
- Powerful Team Tools to Drive Growth. In this part, the chapters focus on creating a team dashboard that will help you drive growth and provide focus throughout your team. It also utilizes the DISC Behavioral Model.
- Huddle Up and Make a Plan. This last part focuses on future casting: creating a tool for powerful and productive meetings and creating big future goals to keep your team moving forward and upward.
This book is an indispensable resource that will guide you and your team toward growth while providing you with the materials to reach your goals faster. From its eye-catching, simple design on the front cover, to the snappy and informative narration, this will be invaluable to you and your team!
About Brian Icenhower
Brian Icenhower is the CEO and Founder of Icenhower Coaching & Consulting (ICC), which provides customized coaching and training programs to many of the highest producing real estate agents, teams, and brokerage owners in North America. This progressive company also produces online courses, podcasts, training materials, speaking events, video modules, and real estate training books. ICC is one of the largest real estate coaching companies in the world with thousands of clients and a large team of the most accomplished coaches in the industry.
Brian Icenhower is also the creator of TheRealEstateTrainer.com, the world’s leading production training website for real estate agents with well over 100,000 subscribers.
About the Author
Jenna Collignon joined the Matrix team in 2019, fresh out of the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Honours English Degree. When asked what she most likes about her position as an editor at Matrix, she has trouble answering. “That’s because,” she says, “what ISN’T there to like? There is something new on my plate every day, with new challenges and lessons to be learned along with that. It also doesn’t hurt to be part of such a great team.”